Sunday, September 09, 2007

cross country

ok today was my first cross country meet of the season and lets just say it sucked!!! i didnt take last though!!(woot woot) its funny (?) that we/I put myself to so much effort of running to pretty much just get humiliated. But for some reason i still get out there and run in my tiny little shorts and take almost last.

its funny that we all go out and run in a circle and do all this work just to end up in the same spot we left, and then drive our car back home and all. I dont really get the whole point to it, but i know im supose to go out and run.

Sometimes i feel like this is our journey with God also, that we do what we think is a lot of great stuff to be helping ourselves out, or others, and actually its just a big circle and were ending up in the same spot as where we are starting from... I guess i get nervous that being at college that im not learning enough or growing. and it makes me wonder about a lot, but i know that God is always there for me.

From the begginning of the race where i start to the end, he is there, and i know that if i take the wrong path he is still there waiting me to find the right one again. I just hope im on the right path and not really just lost in life.

yep thats my ramble for now, maybe ill think of something finally smart to say one day.
peaceout

1 comment:

James said...

Where are the pics? short shorts?